We are delighted that you are interested in an IGGS education for your daughter.
Before you complete our online enrolment form, please be aware that we will need a scanned copy of a few important documents to complete your online registration including:
- A copy of your daughter’s birth certificate
- You daughter’s last two school reports
- Her NAPLAN results for Years 3 and 5 (and Years 7 and 9 if applicable)
- Details of expulsions or suspensions (if applicable)
- Specialist reports (if applicable)
- Medical reports (if applicable)
- Your daughter’s visa (if not an Australian citizen)
Once you have submitted the form, you will be taken to our secure credit card payment page to pay the AUD$110 (inc GST) registration fee.
If you would prefer paying by cash or cheque, please download, print and complete our hard copy Enrolment Application Form and send to:
ATTN: Enrolments Registrar
Ipswich Girls’ Grammar School
PO Box 16
IPSWICH QLD 4305
Steps to Apply
Please follow our easy, four-step process to complete your application. To find out more, contact our Enrolments Team who is here to make the application process for you as easy as possible.
Confirmation of Place
To accept your place, payment of a confirmation fee $500 for girls (confirming through to Year 12) is required.
Orientation and Welcome
Prior to your daughter commencing School, you will be required to complete and return the School’s compulsory orientation forms (including any medical/allergy details). Should a formal orientation not be available (for example, mid-term entry), students are invited to take part in Grammar Girl for a Day, where they have the opportunity to meet with their classmates and spend a day as a IGGS student.
For students entering Year 7, there is a three-phase orientation program in place to ensure a smooth transition for your daughter into secondary schooling:
1. Students will be invited to attend a full-day orientation program on a weekday during Term 4 the year prior to commencing Year 7.
2. All Year 7 students, (together with other new students from Years 8 to 12) will be invited to a ‘Meet-and-Greet’ morning the Friday prior to the new school year commencing where students will meet their peers, collect their laptop and familiarise themselves with the School campus.
3. A detailed induction program is conducted during school hours in the first days of Term 1.
Looking for something else?
Uniforms and Stationery Requirements