Notice of Withdrawal of Enrolment
Ipswich Girls’ Grammar School Withdrawal of Enrolment Policy
Notice of a student’s withdrawal of enrolment from the School must be provided by completing the form below. The School cannot accept a verbal notice as an official notice of withdrawal. In accordance with the notification periods, the parent or guardian of the student needs to complete the Notice of Withdrawal form below and submit it to the School.
Notice Of Withdrawal (Domestic & International Students)
The School commits resources based on confirmed enrolments. Once a student has been enrolled in the School, it is essential that parents/guardians provide one full term’s notice if they are intending to withdraw a student from the school. Failure to do so will result in a full term’s tuition fees being charged in lieu of this notice.
Notice of withdrawal of a student at the end of each current term, timing:
- end of Term 1 2023 will need to be received by 23 January 2023.
- end of Term 2 2023 – by 17 April 2023; and
- end of Term 3 2023 – by 10 July 2023,
to avoid being charged for the next term’s tuition fees.
For all students not returning in 2024 – Term 4 Withdrawal:
- written notice of withdrawal is required by 31 October 2023 otherwise one half-term’s fees will be payable for 2024, 1 November 2023 up to 31 December 2023.
- When withdrawal notice is received after 1 January 2024 for students not returning, one (1) full term’s tuition fees will be payable.
Withdrawing Student Details
Where both parents are listed on a Student Enrolment Contract, both parents MUST agree to the withdrawal notice to indicate mutual agreement of the termination of the Contract.